6 Healthy Recipes meals to Eat Like a Fashion Model : FREE Model Diet Plan
Eat Like a Fashion Model
When was the last time you had a really good meal plan you could keep up with? You know the kind of meal plan where you wake up and feel motivated to eat healthily and stay in the zone of good habits all day long. Bad eating habits are proven to put you in a bad mood, you wake up tired, and no amount of coffee can help you clear your head and eliminate your lack of motivation. That’s why this Healthy Recipes meals plan is all about combining healthy and nutritious food options that will make you feel energized and positively affect your overall mental and physical health.
What I have learned?
During my career as a model, I learned all the benefits of a quality meal plan. Not only is a model’s body his/her working tool, but I am also convinced that eating healthily contributes to happiness and one’s good mental health.
These 3 tips will ensure a long-lasting results!
Have you ever wondered how the food that you eat affects your mood and even your mental health? It's important to nourish your body as much as possible with the right foods and drinks. If you consume too much sugar, gluten, refined carbohydrates, and processed foods it's more likely that you will end up feeling depressed, with a lack of motivation and energy. Remember that your stomach is basically "the second brain" of your body! The key is in a well-balanced diet. Start simple, with the food that is proven to boost your spirit - like blueberries, bananas, protein, nuts, seeds, and legumes to name just a few. And of course, there’s always water! Drinking a glass of water will always help you feel hydrated which means you will be more alert and productive.
Want to finally give up your bad eating habits, earn more traveling opportunities, an increase in income and better health in return? Here are the top 3 most important tips:
> Forget about sweets, candies, and drinks full of sugar. > Replace coke with water. > Replace chocolate bars with fruits, dried fruits, nuts, almonds, and other healthy snacks.
Mistakes I made in the past
Before becoming a model, I ate chocolate cereals with milk or simply drank a cup of coffee for breakfast. This was a breakfast full of fast sugar, which mainly helped me to sleep longer. After becoming a model, I started to change my habits as breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Then i started to change my habits and found Healthy Recipes meals that i ll share with you now
Your FREE Model Diet Plan
My diet is a huge part of my success, and I am convinced that it applies regardless of which field you belong to. Here are 6 Healthy Recipes meals, including healthy snack ideas, that when implemented, will ensure desirable results:
Easy Healthy Recipes BREAKFAST
Recipe 1: Energizing salad
- spinach leaves - tofu - cherry tomatoes - an apple cut into slices - blueberries (or blackberries or any other antioxidant red fruit) - a glass of homemade freshly squeezed orange juice - one kiwi - one banana - a bowl of muesli with almond milk (vegetal milk, non-animal origin)
Recipe 2: Power bowl
- mix of frozen red fruits (to defrost before eating, of course) - Greek yogurt or soft white cheese - muesli with dried fruits (apricots, raisins, etc...) - one banana cut into pieces - one kiwi - a glass of homemade freshly squeezed orange juice
I recommend that you keep an apple, a banana or dried fruits with nuts (almonds, chestnuts etc.) in your bag as a snack to eat around 10 am. Do not let yourself be tempted by chocolate bars.
Easy Healthy Recipes LUNCH
Lunch is usually quite copious, as it must provide you with enough energy to continue your day.
Recipe 1: Avocado/tuna salad
- one can of tuna - one avocado that you will squash - a bit of red onion - a celery cut in small pieces - a tablespoon of Greek yogurt - a teaspoon of mustard - a bit of cumin - the juice of half a lemon - salt - pepper
Mix all the ingredients in a big bowl.
Recipe 2: Mediterranean quinoa
- 250 g of cooked quinoa - 130 g of cucumber - one and a half tomato cut into pieces - 80 g of black olives - 60 g of feta cheese - a bit of sliced coriander - a teaspoon of cumin - the juice of one lemon - salt - pepper Mix all the ingredients in a big bowl.
Easy Healthy Recipes DINNER
Recipe 1: Sweet potato salad
- 3 cooked sweet potatoes cut into pieces - 1 red pepper cut into pieces - 2 celeries cut into pieces - half a red onion Sauce: - 30 gr of low-fat mayonnaise - 2 tablespoon of Greek yogurt (2% fat) - 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard - 1 teaspoon of paprika - a bit of cumin for the taste - the juice of half an orange - a teaspoon of rosemary - salt - pepper
Mix all the ingredients in a big bowl.
Recipe 2: Sweet potato and tuna cookies
You can prepare them in advance if you want. - one can of tuna - one egg - 280 g of cooked sweet potatoes - 85 g of almond flour - 100 g of red onion - 100 g of BBQ sauce (lowest level of sodium) - 20 g of Cayenne pepper - 20 g of smoked paprika - salt - pepper After cooking the sweet potatoes, mix all the ingredients in a bowl. Make approximately 8 balls in the palm of your hand and then place them on a cooking plate (that you would have previously greased with coconut oil or another vegetable oil). Cook for 20-22 minutes at 200°C.
I recommend the application FITMENCOOK for more recipes.